As we move towards our Mid Term Break I wish to bring the following notices to your attention:
- Covid 19 – schools have been advised by The Dept of Education to continue with the current Covid measures that are in place. These measures can be found on the Dept of Education Covid Response Plan: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/e1141-covid-19-response-plan-for-the-safe-and-sustainable-operation-of-primary-and-special-schools/ and our Return to School Plan published our website https://www.kilglassns.com/return-to-school-plan-september-2021/ & Please note that all parents and visitors to the school must wear a mask upon entry of the school grounds.
- Maths Week – runs this week, please follow link for activities at home. https://www.mathsweek.ie/2021/parents-page/
- School Closure – the school will be closed at 12 on Friday 22nd October for staff in service.
- Parent Teacher Meetings – we have deferred our parent teacher meetings to February in the hope that public health advice will allow for face to face meetings. If you have any concern in the interim please contact our secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with our teaching staff.
- Design a Card – please return any Christmas Card templates by Tues 19th October.
- Halloween Party – students can dress up for our Halloween Parties this Friday and student can bring one small treat.
- Shoebox Appeal – Christmas Shoebox Appeal donations will be collected from the school on Wednesday Nov 3rd, please find details overleaf.
- Christmas Holidays – school will close on Wednesday December 22nd at 12 and reopen on January 6th.