We hope that our members and their families are safe and well, last year due to the Covid 19 pandemic the school was unable to do any fundraising, we continued to pay the Euromillions subscription but like many schools we rely on fundraising to run our schools each year The school has grown in numbers over the past few years (2018/19 – 85 students, September 2021/21 – 118 students) and we endeavour to provide the best education and facilities possible for our students. This year, with your help we intend to spend Euromillion funds on:
- Resurfacing tarmac play areas and line markings.
- Purchase and installation of Bicycle rack.
- Purchase of Hurling rebounders.
- Purchase Graded school readers for all classes.
- Purchase extra goalposts for the field and tarmac area.
- Installing external security lighting.
We thank our members for their kind contributions over the years and we hope you will continue to support the school, members can renew their membership at the Post Office in Ahascragh, using online banking (contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send our Bank Details). The cost of membership is €30 please contact school on (0909688881) Tuesdays or Thursdays for further information. Thank you again for your continued support.